AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

System Internal Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

I am using google data studio since 1 week.today i am facing below problem.

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error ID: e7a8f753

Re: System Internal Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue, trying to connect to Google Sheets in Drive. Have tried deauthorising and reauthorising the connection between Drive and Data Studio with no luck. 

Thinkmill_Playground.png

Other reports that use sheets as a data source are breaking when attempting to refresh data also, also returning system errors.

System Internal Error

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been having the same issue, so maybe GDS is down? I couldn't open any reports and now see a single chart on one. I see this happens frequently, but there isn't am explanation or a resolution I can find so far. The cache check box didn't help me, and I can't dosconnect/reconnect to any data sources for any reports to test that  just triggers another system error message. That includes sheets and the sample YouTube data.

Screenshot_20170109-225805.pngone chart reappeared for a minute

Screenshot_20170109-225826.pngThen it errored out on the next refresh

System Internal Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This error is so irritating.

System Internal Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue, I reconnected the data source since I had new fields to add and it broke my report:

"Error Details

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error ID: e1e6e593"

Would love any resolution around this!

System Internal Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Facing the same issue. Was anybody able to resolve it? 

System Internal Error

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I managed to solve a similar issue I had while tried to connect my MySQL database.

In my case I had a few fields that included special characters and spaces (just to make it easier to customize the fields later in datastudio).

Once I removed them the sync worked properly.