4.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Stopped receiving most of my scheduled reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been setting up my clients with Google Analytics and five custom reports. I put these five reports together in a monthly scheduled email to their respective Basecamp projects. Worked like a charm! Until June 1st. Only 20 or so of 75 clients received their emailed reports. In May, everyone received the emails as expected. I contacted Basecamp Help and they said nothing has changed in their emailing function. All the scheduled emails are in the accounts and are active. What do I need to do to get these scheduled emails rolling again?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Stopped receiving most of my scheduled reports

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Sundog,

If, as you say, all the reports are active and not expired (this is the most obvious cause) then there is no real recourse here. I recommend adding an e-mail address that you own to each so that you can receive a copy and also know which ones are and are not delivered. While you're there you can extend them for an additional year.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sundog - did you resolve this?

I have the same issue and so does someone else, here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Reports/Scheduled-emails-suddenly-stopped-running/td-p/592...

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Usually this is the result of accidentally opting out on that Google account and, at present, there is no way to opt back in so a new Google Account or auto-forwarding from one recipient is required.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have same problem and have not opted out. So have other people, so would suggest opting out is not the issue.

It's a Google problem and they haven't solved it. Now at least 3 months old.