AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Scrollbar removing numbers from table in report

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings All, 

I tried searching for my issue but was unable to find anyone experiencing the same problem.  

I've created a table that looks at previous goal steps vs their completions.  When I view the report, the numbers in the right most column (completions) have a number, but when I mouse over that chart the scroll bar appears and then removes all the numbers in that last column.  It seems to do it unreliably; sometimes just mousing over some numbers will disappear, but when you scroll, they all disappear. 

I can't seem to get it to not do this. In order to get the numbers to re-appear I have to refresh the report.  Is this a bug? Any guidance will be appreciated. 

numbers_shown.PNGNumbers shown on goal completions before scrolling. numbers_disappeared.PNGNumbers disappear after scrolling the table.

EDIT: Looks like adding decimal points prevents this behavior.  Working as intended?