4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Scorecard with filter shows wrong result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I've set up a number of charts and graphs in data studio, and have been periodically checking the data against the same queries in Google Analytics. I have four scorecards set up, and two have the same filter (Include - Event Action - Contains - "Click"). One shows Users and the other shows Sessions. The Sessions scorecard appears to be giving me the wrong number. In fact the number is larger than the unfiltered scorecard showing Sessions over the same period. The other three scorecards all show the exact same number I get when I look at this same data in Google Analytics. In the image below, the Sessions value on the right is filtered, and the one on the left is not filtered. In the second image, you can see the same four values in GA, but one doesn't match, the Sessions count with the filter. I've tried deleting and re-creating, and have quadruple-checked the settings on these things, and those all seem right. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 1.45.44 PM.pngFour scorecards in Data Studio

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 1.46.12 PM.pngSame query in Google Analytics, three of the numbers match