2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Review specific page with Google Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to review a specific page on your website using Google Data Studio in combination with Google Analytics? For instance, I want to know the bounce rate on a specific page. If I draw a bar graph in Google Data Studio it will show multiple bars for multiple pages. I want to select a page which I want. 

Review specific page with Google Data Studio

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. You just need to click on the chart and then click on the chart filter option at the bottom of the Data settings tab in the righthand sidebar. In the pop up window you will need to select the Page dimension > then "contains" > and then enter the name of the page (like "/contact-us" but without the quotes). 

Alternatively, you can add a filter widget to the dashboard if you want to let your dashboard users select the page(s) they would like to filter by. The filter widget is located next to the date filter widget and you can just add it to the dashboard the same way you add other widgets. Once you've added it, you need to select Page as the dimension, select pageviews as the metric and then set your styling options.