Data Studio
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Request failed. Please refresh the page to regenerate the report.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i constantly face this error, Request failed. Please refresh the page to regenerate the report. Need your team advice on this.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Request failed. Please refresh the page to regenerate the report.

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello and thanks for reaching out. Could you please share the report (with edit permissions) with data-studio-help@google.com and then let us know about it in this thread? This will help us troubleshoot for you. Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am having issues when I'm trying to share the reports with other colleagues. Some of the graphs show an error that simply says this: "Request failed. Please refresh the page to regenerate the report.". However the same error comes up even if I refresh it multiple times. Could you please shed some light on how can I overcome this? (I have also shared the report with the address provided above). Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alon, as I mentioned above I sent access to the email you mentioned. Just realised that some graphs crash only when I import a segment from Google Analytics. More precisely, the graph that crashes is the one that has a breakdown dimension to show user types. Any workaround for this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am also facing the same error when I share a report to my colleagues within my same domain (we use G Suite).  To avoid this error I need to share the report with edit permissions.  If the same user just has view permission I received the error.

Please advise how I can share reports with view only permissions.

Thanks.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Alon, I have the same issue here. My colleague was accessing the same report last month and it is okay. And now it is facing the same issue as everyone here. Is there anyway to resolve?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Aaron S This is the remedy I tried for now and it works.