4.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Reordering report pages in Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone else out there trying to reorder the pages in your report (e.g. moving page 6 of your report between pages 2 and 3) and having difficulty saving this change?  I'm finding that when I make this change, it appears to take effect, but it doesn't actually get saved.  The next time I go back to the report, the pages are in the order in which I originally created them.

I reported this as a bug.  Any ideas for workarounds?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This feature is working for me. Can you try a combination of clearing your cache/copying the dashboard to get rid of the error? If you've already shared the list the second suggestion might not be feasible but if it's just you for now it should work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, but neither step seemed to do the trick.  The other thing I notice after I try reordering is that the pages in the page list drop-down exhibit some strange display artifacts: page 6 and page 7 are overlaid on top of each other, and the number of the page I tried to move to a different place in the report displays even after I collapse the page drop-down.  I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can i create report on my facebook page 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have exactly the same problem. I think it's a bug.