2.4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Pre Made Templates for Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is there a way to remove the Sample Data from a copied report? Each time I log into a copied report, I get a notification asking me to resolve data that is not attached to my report - but that data is from the Google Sample Data. I can't see a way to remove it...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Make sure you are in Edit mode (upper right corner), then click on the data set you want to edit in the report. Under Scorecard Properties (right column) click on the right arrow in the Data Source row and select a Data Source that you own. That should do it.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

That could mean you have a widget that is still trying to use the old data source. If the error doesn't go away, I'd suggest double checking your widgets, page and theme settings to make sure the old data source is replaced by the new one. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If you create a new dataset connector. Then copy the report - and replace the legacy dataset with the new one. These settings are available under File menu.

Settings can be applied at report level for all pages, or page level, or the individual element level. 

The children settings inherited the parent setting of report level- unless overwritten.