AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Problems with Pizza Graph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi people, 

Anyone experienting problems with pizza graph? I have one in a Adwords account if refuses to show any data. All others graphs works, with the same dimension/metric/period/filters but pizza not. 

I try everything, change color, number of slices, colors, fonts, excluding filter and duplicating and changing data source.

Curiously i have others campaigns in the same account in other dashboards working perfectly and the only diffrence is the filter with the campaign name.

Any light on the subject before I have a heart attack?

Thanks

Junior

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

What dimensions and metrics are you using in your chart and filter?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Litmon, more simple is impossible...

Dimension = campaign

Metric = clicks

Filtr = campaign name

Thanks

Junior

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Are you using the "ad clicks" metric? I feel like perhaps I've seen a few click metrics. 

Also, double check that the filter you're using has the campaign name spelled exactly as it appears in Google Analytics. If there's a initial capital letter in GA but not in your filter, it won't work. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As our adwords is in Portuguese the metric name is "Cliques".
About the name of the campaign, yes, it's exactly like Adwords, and what's more annoying is that the same pie chart is working flawlessly on several pages of the same dashboard. Only in this specific that does not work, and only the pie chart, all other graphs work and bring data with the same filters and period, but we would not like to leave only this one different from all the others we have already presented.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I've occasionally run into a situation where a chart just wasn't working. When I recreated the chart from scratch (and deleted the old one), it worked just fine.

Re: Problems with Pizza Graph

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did it, recreated one from the start, a completely new dashboard, new
connection and new filters and the problem persists. Only this pie chart
does not work to bring this data with this campaign filter.
It's completely insane that.
I do not know what else to explain to my client and I am afraid that this
will happen in other charts in the future.