AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Problems saving updated filter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a 22 page report I'm working with, and I have a filter on Source / Medium that I'm trying to add to each page. It has taken me all day to get this applied to most of the pages because I keep getting an error where my lastest change(s) were not able to be saved and having to refresh the report.

This is an ongoing issue for me. Has anyone found workarounds that fix this issue? And is this a known and documented bug? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem today! Last week I didn't have this problem with my filters!

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I've been having this problem this afternoon, with several of my reports. It's basically causing me to duplicate my work, and I may just give up soon. Google, are there server-side issues causing this? Filters that I know work are all of a sudden not saving or refreshing properly.

Re: Problems saving updated filter

[ Edited ]
Dru
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Dru
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Same issues here... I had to shut down for the day because every time I went to duplicate a page or change page filters, the page would sit in limbo for about 2 mins and graciously throw me this error... It has become unbearable Smiley Sad

datastudio.PNG