Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with the PopUp from a Graphic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Today, when I use Data Studio in the "View mode" and go through a graphic with the cursor, the chart that show up with the data, appears BEHIND the graph. 

Yesterday, the chart appears INSIDE the graph, next to the cursor.

This is something that brokes completely my inform. The data mixes with other graphics and it becomes illegible.

Is it going to be that way for ever? Is it something that I can set whenever I want? Anyone knows how to do that?

Thank you in advantage.

Re: Problem with the PopUp from a Graphic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem - does the annotation text appear black with no styling/background in a 'fixed' position below the graph? 

ds_labels2.jpg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, that is the problem exactly. I'm still looking for a solution or an explanation.

I don't know why it has changed. Hope I have clicked the button I shouldn't, because if this is something definitive... Bad decision.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having this exact same problem and it is very annoying. There is little way to change the positioning and limits how dashboards can be laid out without having this information blocked. Looking at the templates provided by Google, few (if any) of the charts/graphs have this "hover" information legible.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Miguel T
January 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Looks like it has been fixed now!