Data Studio
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border
Reply

Organic search keywords in Google Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my report, I would like to show the keywords that people searched for and went to my client's website.

 

In Google Analytics, I can see these keywords but Data Studio doesn't seem to have access to this data.

 

Can you help me?

 

Re: Organic search keywords in Google Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's this view if someone is wondering...

organic search.PNG

Organic search keywords in Google Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

 

Did you find a way to have the keywords in Data Studio?

 

Thanks

Organic search keywords in Google Data Studio

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

The downside to using the organic search traffic report from Google Analytics is that Google doesn't provide 95% of the organic keywords, and the vast majority of the remaining 5% are likely branded terms. I've used SEM Rush to quantify organic search terms for both my company and our competitors.