AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Older data missing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Data seems to "age off" after a month. Where can I find historical data for one of my properties? I have not changed my sites or tracking or filters in any way! Honest!

Re: Older data missing

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Eric,
Here are a few reasons why this might be a problem:

Are you logged into the proper account? Check the sign-in ID at the top right. You may have signed in with another Google account than the account you intended to sign in with. Cookies from that other session were active when you clicked on [Access Google Analytics] and you aren’t logged in with the Google sign-in ID has access to Google Analytics.
Has a Google Analytics administrator changed your access? If you are not the administrator of the Google Analytics account, check with the administrator.

If you are one of many administrators, check with another administrator who has access to see which sign-in IDs have access.

The Views/Profiles have been deleted. If this is the case, you need to take action immediately. There is a limited time during which Views/Profiles can be restored.

Thanks