AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

No options listed under 'Data' panel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot seem to get the reports to work. I've tried with different data sources and under different accounts. Whenever I try to edit a chart or table, no options are shown under the tab 'Data' in the panel on the right. Data is flowing in the chart/table, so I can see my data set is being pulled in, but I have no options to update the table/ chart.

Any idea how I can fix this/what I might be doing wrong? Anyone experiencing this issue?

Screenshot below shows one of the templates with the geo map selected, and nothing under the 'data' panel on the right.

Copy_of__Sample__Acme_Marketing_Website.png

- Kelly

No options listed under 'Data' panel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried using Safari and for whatever reason my reports are now functioning correctly and I'm seeing all the information listed under the 'data' panel. 

For now I'll just use Safari, but if this does highlight a potential issue or insight into how I could fix this for Chrome, I would ideally be working out of Chrome.

Thanks,

Kelly