AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4K members online now
4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

New this week: prevent data export, public feature request tool, how to track traffic with GA

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

This week, we've released the following new features and documentation: 

• You can now view and create feature requests using our new public issue tracker. For product questions, problems, and bugs, please continue to use the Forum. But we want to gather and be able to rank feature requests from our users in the tracker.
  • Report owners can now disable the option to export data from charts using the sharing dialog's Advanced options. Learn more.
  • We've published a new article in the Help Center on tracking report usage with Google Analytics. 

Share and enjoy!

The Data Studio team

1 Expert replyverified_user

New this week: prevent data export, public feature request tool, how to track traffic with GA

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you guys!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried to create a feature request on the public issue tracker, but I got the following error: "Error: The following field(s) have invalid values: must be a comma separated list of issue IDs". Couldn't find a way to get around this.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Rick, for the communication and iterations! Data Studio has come a long way.

Edit: seeing the same error (The following field(s) have invalid values: must be a comma separated list of issue IDs)

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Thanks, Dan!

I can confirm the issue with the feature tracker. Apologies and thanks for your patience while we sort it out (it was working on Friday when I tested it! Smiley Sad )

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

The feature request tracker appears to be working now. 

You can see the list of FRs here.

Thanks for your patience!

Rick