AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Need help with error : Failed to get data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a report a few weeks back and the data pulled in no problem.

But now I'm getting error messages all over my report that say "Failed to get data." I have added a data source, but the Status is Problems with the connection. When I click FIX IT it adds it to the report again but the problem doesn't go away. I then have error messages saying "Configuration Incomplete". This even happens in the sample report, see screenshots attached below.

Please can someone assist me.

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 2.14.13 PM.pngError message : Failed to get dataScreen Shot 2017-05-19 at 2.39.48 PM.pngError message : Configuration IncompleteScreen Shot 2017-05-19 at 2.45.24 PM.pngError message : Data source Status

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

I'd probably try to just create a brand new report from this template and see if the issue still persists.  Sounds like something broke in this case.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your response Mike.

I tried creating a new report from the template, the issue persists even with Google's Sample Data.
Any other ideas on what could be causing this problem? It seems like a system error.