3.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Navigation Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The navigation controls for my file have stopped working (they've been working without error until now).

When I attempt to navigate to Page 2, the URL changes for a split second and the defaults back to the Page 1 URL. If I manually enter the Page 2 URL then it navigates to Page 2 without problem.

Also, if I enter 'Edit' mode, I am able to navigate to the other pages in my report however as soon as I return to 'View' mode, it defaults back to Page 1 immediately.

Other users' reports are working OK, just mine has gone wonky.

I've cleared cookies, restarted computer, tried different browsers.... Any suggestions?

Navigation Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem! I"ve tried to copy the page on an another one in the report, but the same error occurs!

Navigation Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same, hopefully it'll be resolved soon

Navigation Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is Data Studio working for everyone? I am unable to view any of the reports from Data Studio.

Does this happen very often?

Thanks

Navigation Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem. Only solution right now is in edit mode copy the link to desired page and paste that in a new window. Then you get the view mode on that page. Hope it will be fixed soon!

Navigation Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I navigate to data studio and login, it appends "?hl=en" to the URLs. So the first page of my dashboards end like this "/page/1M?hl=en." The "?hl=en" part seems to be what causes the problem, that causes the next pages to just redirect to the first page. If I remove that part and reload the page, I can navigate to the next pages of the report. 

Navigation Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Removing "?hl=en" from the URL worked for me too.