AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Data Sources

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi -- We currently have data coming from Mandrill, Stipe, MixPanel and Google Sheets (& MongoDB Soon). We integrated all this with BigQueary with plans to use DataStudio but we quickly realized that you cannot have multiple data sources in 1 report. 

Does anyone know of any good solutions to be able to aggregate, sum,  and merge data across data sources so we can use all our sources in DataStudio within 1 report? We are open to suggestions -- we are just getting started. ;-).

Thank you!

Nick Sheedy

Founder, CEO

LiveRowing

Multiple Data Sources

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nick,

At the moment you can't calculate between sources, so you would need to bring all your data together into one source. It's a great idea though, and would build upon Data Studio's ability to display different data source charts on the same report.

Hope that helps, would be interested to know what other options you explore in the meantime!

Ben

Multiple Data Sources

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I feel like the best option is to bring the data back to Google Sheets from bigquery then use VLOOKUP and other sheet tools to bring the data into one sheet. 

Multiple Data Sources

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would love to know how you integrated Mixpanel and Stripe!

Thanks in advance,

Yuval @ QLC

Multiple Data Sources

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

No, I moved on from Data Studio. But i'm thinking about using MixPanel ---> Stitch --> BigQuery -- > Data Studio.