AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple Data Sources in Same Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand that Data Studio can pull information from Google Sheet(s) within Google Drive manually.

My question is, can Data Studio "watch" a folder for additional Google Sheets and import them into the same Report?

Scenario:

I have a group of people who collate survey data from users into different Google Sheet files that are located within a common Google Drive folder. All their Google Sheets will have the same Fields. They will have collect the information over an extended period of time.

Can Data Studio track that folder for additional Google Sheets to basically "append" into a single Report automatically?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Shafiq,

Data studio never pulls the data from the Google drive folder automatically, It is mandatory to connect the each Google Sheet with Data studio.

Thanks,

Roshan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Roshan,

That's unfortunate. Thanks for the response.

I guess one of my option would be to append the Google Sheets automatically with the use of Windows command line that monitors a local Google Drive folder.

Regards,

Shafiq