AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile users and scheduled e-mails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good evening,

At first: a great visualisation to share with people and a very nice user-interface to use Smiley Happy Good job Google and developers!

I got two questions:

1. Is it possible to create a pie-chart about the systems people use? Mobile vs. desktop? In Google Analytics it is possible, right below "Target Audience" . I ca'nt find this in Google Data Studio.
  2. This program is designed to make easy attractive data for people. But there is a big lack in my opinion. I would like to have a mail scheduled every 2 weeks to some people about the results of our corporate website. But at first: it is not possible to watch the report without a Google Account. And secondly there is no possibility to schedule a mail. Is this right? My wish for the future is to show this cool Google dashboard on all our narrowcasting screens at the diverse locations of my corporation, but this is also not possible when you have to be signed in to show the dashboard.

Mobile users and scheduled e-mails

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To answer your first question:

Go to select a dimension for your pie chart and "device category" is under "Platform or Device"

To your second question/statement:

At the minimum I wish Data Studio had a download, print, or export function. You would still have to manually send your reports, but at least it would retain the visual nature of Data Studio as opposed to a CSV from Analytics.