AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Maybe a Feature Request List would help

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

As i scroll thru the community a see a lot of folk including myself asking for feature and querying on when a certain feature will be come available.

I am sure all folks who read this know what I am talking about and seen many such post themselves.

Could someone from Google create something for us to suggestion and vote for feature and also a channel for Google to share with the community about what is coming next.

I think most if not all would agree that Data Studio is a fantastic idea, but there is room for improvement to make it a capable tool in our data analytics and reporting workflow.

Thanks =D

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

to be honest i was really excited about Data Studio, but after playing with it for 2 days, it is a total disappointment, I am not even sure if Google is serious about creating A BI solution , I hope i am wrong. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

The same question was posted to me by my boss, but I would like to look at it from the prospective that is in beta and since is offered as part of Analytics 360, it should be here to stay.

But in all honesty, if Google does not address the concern of the folks here I think they will have a hard time selling this moving forward.

Personally, if this project takes off, it would be a great day for all in Digital Marketing because with the amount of data in Google suits such as GA, DCM and YT, I personally feels that a direct connection to these data is going to make the life of many of us much better.