5.4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

MOZ API Integration possible?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

New to this + Data Studio seems like a game changer in having #'s dialed in with such efficiency! The look and feel just seems more professional than manual monthly reporting.

Is there a way to integrate information/analytics from MOZ and FB into Data Studio? If so, how?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chuck B
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, your best bet right now is to use either a 3rd-party API to connect to MOZ, FB et al. and store results in a MySQL database or Google Sheet which can then be accessed via Data Studio.

There "might" be connectors to other data sources in the near future so stay tuned.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chuck B
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, your best bet right now is to use either a 3rd-party API to connect to MOZ, FB et al. and store results in a MySQL database or Google Sheet which can then be accessed via Data Studio.

There "might" be connectors to other data sources in the near future so stay tuned.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Great thank you for the info Julien - 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Even with data on MySQL or Google Sheet - there isnt a way to "import" or carry in this information onto Data Studio. Am I missing something? Attempted to save info onto Google Sheet which isnt showing anywhere on the business acccount.

Re: MOZ API Integration possible?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Sheets and MySQL are options in Data Sources

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 15.37.35.png