1.5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Linking AdWords accounts in Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to link my AdWords Manager account to the Data Studio account but it is coming up with "There are no Adwords accounts available."

Can you link MCC accounts or does it have to be added at an account level?

Thanks,

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Isabel,

You have to create connections at an account level. Are you using the same user for Data Studio and AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Arno,

I am using the same user login but this account only has access at the MCC level not at the individual account level. Does it have to be administrative access in AdWords as well?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue, any idea why is this happening and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue. Looking forward to when this is fixed.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I am able to do so with an MCC account with Admin access to the Adwords Account at the account level. There is two stages with the first being connecting the account by inputting all my information then selecting the "Connect" button in the upper right-hand corner. This took me to the Fields list (second stage) and I checked the Fields in relation to the Adwords information (no changes were needed on my account). Then, selected the upper right-hand button again and was able to begin generating my custom report.  I did have to verify my Adwords MCC account with the username and password before creating the custom report.