Data Studio
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Is It Possible To Create An Image Report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently have reports that I created on Google Studio and used the table template.  Is it possible to use the same template or something close for reports related to images?  I would like an image and right next to it a report on the image.  Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author William S
January 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @William S,

Yes, from what you describe I would place a data table next to the image - or even float it above the image if this would be appropriate.

Hope that helps,

Ben

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @William S,

You can add images into any report, so if you wanted to display images inline with report data this is possible. If I have misunderstood perhaps you could share a screenshot of what you are trying to achieve?

Hope that helps,

Ben

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Ben P,

Thank you for replying to my question.  I am unable to attach a screenshot.  What I am trying to do is place data on certain images.  I know i can put the images in the report, is there any way for me to have a table breakdown of the image next to it?  Would you just recommend placing an image then throwing a table right next to it?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author William S
January 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @William S,

Yes, from what you describe I would place a data table next to the image - or even float it above the image if this would be appropriate.

Hope that helps,

Ben

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Ben P 

Thank you for helping out!