AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Is It Possible To Create An Image Report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I currently have reports that I created on Google Studio and used the table template.  Is it possible to use the same template or something close for reports related to images?  I would like an image and right next to it a report on the image.  Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author William S
January 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @William S,

Yes, from what you describe I would place a data table next to the image - or even float it above the image if this would be appropriate.

Hope that helps,

Ben

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @William S,

You can add images into any report, so if you wanted to display images inline with report data this is possible. If I have misunderstood perhaps you could share a screenshot of what you are trying to achieve?

Hope that helps,

Ben

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Ben P,

Thank you for replying to my question.  I am unable to attach a screenshot.  What I am trying to do is place data on certain images.  I know i can put the images in the report, is there any way for me to have a table breakdown of the image next to it?  Would you just recommend placing an image then throwing a table right next to it?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author William S
January 2017

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @William S,

Yes, from what you describe I would place a data table next to the image - or even float it above the image if this would be appropriate.

Hope that helps,

Ben

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Ben P 

Thank you for helping out!