AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Internal Error: "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to build custom tables by using scorecards (linked to Google Sheets) and am having a lot of issues with errors. I have noticed that whenever I create a page with a lot (20+) of scorecards, I get the following variety of errors along with the message, ""The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request."

Error ID: ad40ac02

Error ID: a7c6d885

Error ID: c9635227

Error ID: a1dd1513

etc.

The best solution I have found is by selecting all of the scorecards and refreshing them by selecting custom date range and then switching it back to auto date range, but I do not want to do this daily (and viewers don't have this capability if they see errors). Additionally, I have noticed that it doesn't matter if I am connected to a single data source (I am using Google Sheets) or multiple data sources within the page. 

If anyone has a long-term solution please let me know!