AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect bulk event data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

Currently i ran into a problem related to Google Analytics Event tracking. I am currently working with 2 different analytics tools, Google Analytics and Clevertap. Clevertap works similar as Google Analytics in a way that in both I can register Events through javascripts.

So i have this one event which triggers on whenever someone clicks on my header bar menu. When I check on real time while testing, they both show equal number of events, BUT the problem occurs when I tally the previous day's data. Clevertap's data makes sense (25 events)

BUT

when i go GA( Dashboard > Behaviour > Top events) and check the event data there, it's way off (7 events). I have created many events previously and they work fine.

What can be the reason here? Am i looking at the wrong place, because I have created Goals for that too and they show the unique events matching the GA's unique events.