2.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Importing individual pages into existing Data Studio reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The #1 thing that would speed up my use and implementation of Google Data Studio is the ability to import individual pages into existing Data Studio reports. 

I have clients now that have been using DS for a couple months, but as new integrations and layouts are built by other people, and new ways to use DS, I want to import those pages into their existing reports. Some of my clients have 10-15 unique pages in their reports showing unique insights, and I've been having to rebuild other people's Data Studio pages/templates by hand, instead of any sort of import process.

In an ideal world, each page of a Data Studio report could be imported or shared --- if that were possible, everyone in this community could start to actually share and collaborate on Data Studio reports instead of just passing around the same 1-3 page reports that are slightly formatted differently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zach E
June

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

If you open both reports in separate windows, you can select everything on a page in one and then copy it into a blank page on the other. You may have to add the datasource in the report you're copying it to, if it's not already there.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Zach E
June

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

If you open both reports in separate windows, you can select everything on a page in one and then copy it into a blank page on the other. You may have to add the datasource in the report you're copying it to, if it's not already there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Litmon - you are amazing. That solution.. oh my. That's so easy, yet so powerful. I'm about to make some amazing Data Studio reports!! Smiley Happy

Thanks again!!!