Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

How to merge different text colums into a single one - Datastudio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all, 

I want to analyze the content of some facebook posts for my company and determine which one performs best. Something like this:

2017-03-23 18_01_08-Draft BR Data - Google Sheets.png

As you can see, one post is not "pure" I mean, it's a mix of several topics. My problem is that I can't come up with one dimension that takes into account all topics and tells me which single topic has the best results.

Can anyone help me?

Re: How to merge different text colums into a single one - Datastudio

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to analyze the content of some facebook posts for my company and determine which one performs best. Something like this:

As you can see, one post is not "pure" I mean, it's a mix of several topics. My problem is that I can't come up with one dimension that takes into account all topics and tells me which single topic has the best results.

Firstly, could you tell us what you want to measure, the performance of post or topic? Based on the highlighted, I am not sure you want to find the best performing post or topic.

Secondly, tell us what is your definition of best performing, highest engagement rate (Total Likes + Total Comments + Total Shares)?