Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

How to fix Failed to get data Error in Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

Can you please help me am facing issue with Data Studio, actually i created new report using Google analytics and now am getting error like below:

1.jpg

Actually Data source is verified and sometimes it shows like Invalid Metrix but while trying to add Metrix there is no option to type or select. 

Can anyone please help me to sort this. Thanks in advance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I, too, am having errors with a Google Analytics source. This error has occurred in the past with MySQL databases because of an IP access issue, but it's unclear how to resolve this. I'm receiving an Error ID: cf030fb6

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Try going up to the top menu, click on "resource" and "manage added data sources." There may be something highlighted there as a problem (if there is, click "fix it"). Also, you might be able to click on the error in the chart and have it prompt you to add the data source. I've had this happen when I create a new report and copy a chart from another report into it. Because the data source isn't in the new report, it doesn't know what to do until I fix the data source error.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i think the product is still not stable! I get too many server errors and more often does not let me save my work...Hope it comes out of beta soon!