AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

How to change filters on copied pages in Data Studio

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I created the first page of my report and then made copies for additional pages. As these other pages will be using the same metrics and date range. The problem is the graphs on all pages change when updating the campaign filter. Is there a way to make only the graph I select change to new filter without changing the other graphs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yvonne R
June 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Really appreciate the feedback. Not the solution I was looking as I have multiple graphs on one page. Just found out I have to name each filter for each graph to keep the filters separate and not affecting other graphs.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

On your subsequent pages you can select the filter and the graphs, right click and then say "group".  This will make those graphs only affected by the filter on that page.

https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/6312144?hl=en

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yvonne R
June 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Really appreciate the feedback. Not the solution I was looking as I have multiple graphs on one page. Just found out I have to name each filter for each graph to keep the filters separate and not affecting other graphs.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Would need to see a screen shot, but you can group multiple graphs and filters together.