1.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

How to add 'all website pages' to a site speed report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, does anyone know why I'm not getting all of the website pages when running a site speed report: Site speed > Page timings? I'm currently only seeing 6 pages.

Many thanks in advance,

Jeran

Site Speed Page Timings   Analytics.png

Re: How to add 'all website pages' to a site speed report

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
do refer: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1205784?hl=en

Consider updating your tracking code to use setSiteSpeedSampleRate() to set a higher sampling rate.

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/field-reference#siteSpeedSa...

Re: How to add 'all website pages' to a site speed report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you A T. I appreciate your help. However, I'm not sure this answers my question.

Just to clarify, I'm running a site speed report to see the page timings for every page on the website.

When I do it for this particular site, there are only 6 pages. As you can see...

[Image 1]

Site Speed Page Timings   Analytics.png

But when I run this report on another site, you can the full number of pages (126) on the site:

[Image2]

Site Speed Page 2.png

I want to know how I would get all of the pages from the site to show up in the speed site report like I have in image2.

With your recommendation, to set a higher sampling rate. It doesn't seem to address the problem:

Site Speed Sample Rate

This setting determines how often site speed tracking beacons will be sent. By default, 1% of users will be automatically be tracked.

Thanks again,

How to add 'all website pages' to a site speed report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually, setting a higher sampling rate DOES seem to address the problem.

Indeed, it would collect more information and eventually all the pages/URLs will be in the sample, so that you will find them in your report.