5.3K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

How do you get someone to contact you?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried calling Google, sending emails, filling out the form and I can not get anyone to contact me. I want to find out more about using data studios past the demo of 5 reports. I need more reports. Someone please help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Unless you're ready to pay for Data Studio 360, you're stuck with 5 reports per user account.

Hint: create new Google user account for a fresh set of 5 reports.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Julien for your advice. 

However, I am ready to pay and need someone from the sales department to contact me. It appears they don't have a direct phone number. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Data Studio 360 is an enterprise solution.

Being a partner myself I can probably assist with that.

If not, you can find a Data Studio partner near you at:

https://www.google.com/analytics/partners/search/services?certification=330

Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

It seems odd that they wouldn't offer any other pricing tiers.  It is quite the jump to go from 5 free reports to $3,000/month.  I only need between 30-60 reports and would be more than willing to pay, but not $3,000/month.  It would be nice if they offered pricing targeted at small to mid-sized agencies.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This is something we partners have asked Google about for years, ever since Premium came around.

Not here to pull people away from Google but there are more modestly priced, powerful solutions out there such as DOMO, BIME, Klipfolio, Tableau Software, BIBoard, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We're a small marketing firm and are not in need of any assistance. Thanks for the help!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I'm not selling anything here :-)

If you want a contact at Google for Data Studio 360, click the contact link in my signature or the link I inserted in my reply above.

Otherwise, I'm  afraid you'll have to use multiple users accounts for batches of 5 reports.