Data Studio
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

How can I pick out only one Ad Words campagne for my report in Google Data Studio?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I wanted to make a report for one particular AdWords campaign which took place from 3th to 14th April 2017. In this period there were also another campaigns taking place, so Google data Studio just put all data together after I choosed the timeline for my report. How can I exclude other campaigns in this period which I am not interested in? Actually I dont want them to appear in my report.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sabīne O
April 2017

Re: How can I pick out only one Ad Words campagne for my report in Google Data Studio?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not at all, that's the right place that you should be.

In that Create a Filter window you can use the Select a Field and search for "Campaign".

From there a new dropdown will appear where you can select a match criteria; if you're only interested in one campaign, I'd opt to use the Equal To. 

Finally there will be a blank text entry box for you to enter in the campaign name so it looks like below:Capture.PNG

Hit save after that and you should have the new filter created to apply to the report.

View solution in original post

Re: How can I pick out only one Ad Words campagne for my report in Google Data Studio?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You could add in a Report Level filter that only includes the campaign name that you're interested in reporting on. That would then ensure all charts/metrics that

you add to the report are exclusively reporting on the defined campaign.

The Report Settings is under the File menu option:

Capture.PNG

From the sidebar you can then hit Add A Filter:

Capture1.PNG

How can I pick out only one Ad Words campagne for my report in Google Data Studio?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. I tried it out and stucked at the option "add a filter". I got a new window "Create a filter" where I am supposed to create a formula... I think I did something wrong,  didn't I?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sabīne O
April 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not at all, that's the right place that you should be.

In that Create a Filter window you can use the Select a Field and search for "Campaign".

From there a new dropdown will appear where you can select a match criteria; if you're only interested in one campaign, I'd opt to use the Equal To. 

Finally there will be a blank text entry box for you to enter in the campaign name so it looks like below:Capture.PNG

Hit save after that and you should have the new filter created to apply to the report.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's just awasome - it works!!!! Thanks a lot!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No worries.