Data Studio
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Graph not showing the same number as shown in the filter.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have a Data Studio Report, linked from a Google Sheet. There are 21 critical risks in the Google Sheet. I have added filters and when I look at the risk filter the number showing against critical is indeed 21. Great!

Capture.PNG

However, the graph only shows data for twenty. You can easily count in the second screenshot as the scale only goes from 0–2. There are (1+1+2+1)+(1+1)+(1+1)+(1+1)+(1+1)+(1+1)+1+1+1+1+1 = 20 in the bar graph.

Capture2.PNG

I can't work out where the other one could have gone. Any ideas? There are no other filtered fields.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gary M
June

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Aha! although 21 are counted, the maximum sets of data shown is ten, and the missing one must be on the 11th set of data. I can't get the chart to show all of the data Smiley Sad 

So the chart is basically showing a top 10, and the count includes all data.

OK. Trust restored!

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

You can edit, within the Style panel of the chart, the number of bars and series you want. Maybe that will help you getting around this issue. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gary M
June

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Aha! although 21 are counted, the maximum sets of data shown is ten, and the missing one must be on the 11th set of data. I can't get the chart to show all of the data Smiley Sad 

So the chart is basically showing a top 10, and the count includes all data.

OK. Trust restored!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, it's why I asked you. Limited to 10 series and almost illimited with more than 50 bars.