Guide Me
star_border

Google Spreadsheet into Goolge Data Studio

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My Problem: With Supermetrics i am able to transfer the needed Facebook Data into a Google Spreadsheet. In the sheet i do have different tabels for different purposes (Overall Campaign Data, Conversions, Interactions, Ad Performing..). So my spreadsheet is looking like this: 

How can i add that as Data Source into Google Data Studio? Can't figure that out.

EDIT: A solution would probably be that i put only one metric in a google sheet. But this way i need a lot of data sources. Is there another better solution? 

Thank you!

Kind regards, Johannes 

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You could add it if it were just the section at the bottom, but the three different data formats aren't going to work. You can load multiple metrics in one load without a problem, but you just need to have headers and consistent formatting. So with your above example, this would split into three data sources (the rows at the top, the section in the middle that has two columns, and then the test rows at the bottom.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Supermetrics has an option to format data to data Studio:

Print

But you still need to create a table and organized it in dimensions and metrics.