Data Studio
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Google Data Studio - Reports not opening - spinning on screen for several minutes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried to open several reports in my Data Studio account and none of them will open. The screen just spiuns but nothing happens. This is new, I was not having this issue a few weeks ago. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Google Data Studio - Reports not opening - spinning on screen for several minutes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm experiencing something similar today & the last couple of days--in both viewing & creating reports. In viewing, my reports pull from both Analytics & AdWords. The analytics data typically pulls up quickly & populates. The AdWords sections, however, do not populate and the blues spin across the top. Sometimes if I go back to the DS dashboard I can get the report to open & fully populate--though sometimes the dashboard itself generates the spinning blues at which time I shut down & restart. In creating reports pulling from the same sources, about 2/3 of the time the AdWords data would populate. The other 1/3 of the time I would delete the report & the data sources, start over again, and typically would get everything to pull through on the second try.