AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Google Data Studio - Reports not opening - spinning on screen for several minutes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have tried to open several reports in my Data Studio account and none of them will open. The screen just spiuns but nothing happens. This is new, I was not having this issue a few weeks ago. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Google Data Studio - Reports not opening - spinning on screen for several minutes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm experiencing something similar today & the last couple of days--in both viewing & creating reports. In viewing, my reports pull from both Analytics & AdWords. The analytics data typically pulls up quickly & populates. The AdWords sections, however, do not populate and the blues spin across the top. Sometimes if I go back to the DS dashboard I can get the report to open & fully populate--though sometimes the dashboard itself generates the spinning blues at which time I shut down & restart. In creating reports pulling from the same sources, about 2/3 of the time the AdWords data would populate. The other 1/3 of the time I would delete the report & the data sources, start over again, and typically would get everything to pull through on the second try.