Data Studio
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Google Data Studio: How to make multiple pages correspond to one date range placed on the 1st page.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I have built a report in Data Studio that has 7 pages. My date range is on page 1. Is it possible for me to make all 7 pages of my report correspond to my date range on page 1?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Google Data Studio: How to make multiple pages correspond to one date range placed on the 1st pa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
While in edit mode, right-click on the Date Range control. Clicking 'Make report-level' from the resulting context menu should do what you ask for.

Google Data Studio: How to make multiple pages correspond to one date range placed on the 1st page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Les, I have been having the same issue but when i right click on the Data Range and click 'Make report-level' the date range control box disappears! Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem. Did you resolve yours?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same herre... anybody found the problem?

Edite: found the problem... I had created a white box before the contol and thus it has become impossible to but the white box behind the controle... deleted the box and created a new one... now I can put it behind ghe control.