Google Analytics data source no longer working
Some weeks ago I started having disconnection problems with GA sources. Now it just won't load any data from the servers, only rarely, yielding the product pretty much unusable to me and my clients, as the reports can not longer be seeing nor I can even export them when it does work (5% of the time).
I tested it with Chrome and Firefox, and on a different OS, no combinations seem to work. Righ now I'm getting and error that says something like "The server is temporarly unavailable, please retry in a couple of minutes" (I translated it from spanish). Also I got this error ID displayed on a graph on one of my attempts to make it work: c18a6f42. I'm using Google Chrome version 59.0.3071.104 (Official Build) (64-bit), on an Ubuntu OS.
I know GDS is in Beta but this is somehow a little frustrating as nothing works. Also I couldn't link my Adwords using a different account from GDS, it goes smoothly thru the authorization steps but it won't add the data source, its like nothing happened.
Any tips are welcome.