AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Folders for Data Studio

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to know if there any work done to add the option of classify dashboard into folders. That would be very helpful to have this feature while I got multiple dashboards created. 

Thanks!

Folders for Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Samuel,

As Data Studio is built on Google Drive, this means that you can use Drive to organize your reports and data sources using Drive folders. You also can share your Drive folders with your work team.

Folders for Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes,

But that's still not convenient for all. 

Thanks though

Folders for Data Studio

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has there been any update on this? Our agency uses multiple dashboards for various clients. It would be useful to organize those into folders 

Folders for Data Studio

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Well, Bruna T. had a good tip. However, I didn't find a solution within DS itself Smiley Sad

Folders for Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hoping they'll address this soon! Similar to a previous comment, our agency uses multiple dashboards for multiple clients, and it would be very useful to be able to easily create folders within DS to quickly organize. 

Folders for Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Upvoting this. I would be convenient being able to arrange the various reports in folders in the Datastudio edit view mode.