Fix for ga:uniqueEvents causing broken charts
Dear Data Studio fans,There have been a number of posts here reporting errors in reports that previously were working. Upon further investigation, we found a possible cause and have just released a fix for that. Here's what we found:
Charts based on Google Analytics data sources that include the "Unique Events" metric were failing because that metric has been deprecated in the Google Analytics API. You can learn more about this in the Google Analytics Reporting API Changelog (scroll down to the "Unique Events" section).
We have tested this and deployed it this morning, but if you see any other issues with reporting on GA unique events, please let us know.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thanks for your interest in Data Studio!
1 Expert replyverified_user