Filter not working
I've created a filter that is itself filtered for a specific section of the website. When I'm in view mode and I open the filter, the only pages that show up are the ones I want to be included in my report. However, when I look at the numbers in my visualizations, it's like the filter isn't included on the report at all. I had expected that applying the filter would filter out any of the pages I didn't include, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
What I'm trying to avoid is having to go into every visualization and adding in the filters there. I'd like to just drop one filter on the report and have it apply that filter to everything (but with the filter pre-selected so the user doesn't need to manually select anything in view mode).