2.2K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

[Feature Request] Metrics filter control slider

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I love the dimension filter controls that give power to explore to the user.  Now , could you consider a metrics control slider?  This would allow numeric metrics to be filtered in a range ( think price slider ) .   Right now I have to break down metrics into buckets so they can be treated as a dimension.  I THINK this should be possible - it is certainly available on the fly in tools like Refine.  Not positive on the performance aspect though...  

Thanks for all the recent updates!  

Lee  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lee H
June

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Lee H,

I love this idea. It really should be added! There's a better place for Data Studio feature requests though. I have taken the liberty of submitting your feature request over there according to their guidelines. I hope that's in line with your wish!

Everybody can vote for the Metric Range Slider here . (by clicking on the ★ left to the Title on that page)

Best Regards!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lee H
June

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Lee H,

I love this idea. It really should be added! There's a better place for Data Studio feature requests though. I have taken the liberty of submitting your feature request over there according to their guidelines. I hope that's in line with your wish!

Everybody can vote for the Metric Range Slider here . (by clicking on the ★ left to the Title on that page)

Best Regards!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks so much! I'm new around here so that really helps! Gracias!