AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Data Studio
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Exporting data from customized report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made a customized report and exported this to an excel file. The data in my excel does not match the report: in the excel file I found only 10 items but my report counts 606. What has gone wrong?

Re: Exporting data from customized report

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anneke,

I believe this is more a GA question than a Data Studio question, but you are likely only exporting the first 10 rows of your view, if you change this to increase the number to encapsulate all 606 rows these will then all display on your Excel export. Look for the following options at the bottom of your report:

Capture.PNG

Ben

Exporting data from customized report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ben, thanks for your suggestion. Yes this is indeed the case but how can I save this option? Usually I receive the monthly overview but I have to adapt this manually.

Re: Exporting data from customized report

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anneke,

You could schedule this report to be emailed to you as often as you require it and this would export all the data for you, otherwise you do have to change this setting every time.

Look for the 'Email' button at the top of your custom report page:

Capture.PNG

Hope that helps,

Ben