1.3K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Export Functionality in Data Studio

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 41
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here! I tried Chrome 56 and 57 but nothing happens with both versions.

Thanks in advanceSmiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 42
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Tried it on 57. Works fine for me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 43
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here, works fine at the moment Smiley Happy

There is still a little bug in there. When you export it there is a little cutoff like 1/2 CM on the bottom of the paper. Is this only me of?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 44
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently, even though I've adjusted the canvas to fit, when printing to a size different than 8.5x11, it is not scaling in Chrome, nor Edge.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 45
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same here.

@Google when do you guys expect a scheduled PDF import function?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 46
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Aaron, 

I installed the extension last week and it worked great.  I just finished creating a new report and the extension will not work.  I opened up reports I created last week and it works fine.  I've deleted and reinstalled the extension and the new report still does nothing when I click on Export to PDF.

When I tried Command P, the report saved but it was a blank pdf.  Version of the extension is 1.1.2 and Chrome version is 57.xxx

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 47
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

One issue with using the Browser Print to PDF functionality comes about when a chart or table in the report uses Pagination.  When you print to a PDF only the first "page" in the Chart gets printed.  To capture each of the Paginated pages in the chart you need to manually move to the next Page before printing.  Not very useful if a chart has many pages to show all rows.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 48
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found that when my report is only one page, the extension doesn't work.  I added a blank page. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 49
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Google is the export function already on the roadmap for this summer?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 50
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Its working in my DS now!!!  It is AWSOME!  select any graph or table , right click and you can export csv or csv excel .