Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Error data source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I've build two very extensive dashboard in Google Data studio, combining Adwords en Analytics data. Each dashboard contains 11 pages, all working perfect. It did cost me a lot of time to build it, but now it is finished it works excellent and is very useful.

However, unfortunalty I receive an error message when I open the dashboard on another day. See the picture below (in English it means: one or more data sources used in this report are not attached to the report.)

Therefore ALL of my tiles are blank and I have to reconnect every tiles again (it doesnt work in group). This cost me way to much time and all my effort has been a waste now.. Does anybody has a solution?

foutmelding.PNG

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Fabienne B
February

Error data source

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Fabienne B

As DataStudio is still in beta there have been occasions where the data sources get updated and reports need to be reconnected - I understand this is a pain for a report with as many pages as yours!

Have you tried SHIFT+Clicking on your charts to select multiple, then changing the data source, this should help speed things up a bit!

Ben

Highlighted

Error data source

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your very fast reaction! I guess I have to deal with this anyway, unfortunatly! 

SHIFT + clicking does indeed work, thank you!