Data Studio
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Error 400 - Unverified state_wrapper. I tried clearing my cookies to no avail.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm attempting to start using datastudio.google.com. I am trying to create a new google anayalitcs data source. I click the new source button (plus), select google anaylitcs, and then click authorize. The normal 

Google Data Studio would like to:
View your Google Analytics data
By clicking Allow, you allow this app and Google to use your information in accordance with their respective terms of service and privacy policies. You can change this and other Account Permissions at any time.
comes up and I click authorize.

Then this:

400. That’s an error.

Unverified state_wrapper. That’s all we know.

I have had this error in other google applications, and clearning the cookies has fixed it for me, but not this time. Any other soultions?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ryan W
November 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe try using another browser like safari to see if the problem persists. If it does, then maybe there is a problem with your browser's settings and you can start troubleshooting there.

If using another browser does not  fix the issue, then try using another Google account. If Data Studio works with another account, then maybe the issue is somehow tied to your primary Google account settings. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used Safari on my phone and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the solution

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

That's great! If it's the browser causing issues, and you'd like to use that browser instead of having to switch every time you use Data Studio, then maybe try disabling some extensions. Maybe you have an ad blocker or something that is preventing DS from working properly for instance. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ก่ีเข้าใช้งานมีปัญหา

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

k fhggj/hfv hg.guknnfkdyr