1.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Embedding a Data Studio report into a webpage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 31
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any chance or way of adding google data studio dashboard in google new site ?

Will be happy to learn that

Top Contributor
# 32
Top Contributor

Soon. This is what this whole discussion is about. Read my earlier comments for a sneak preview of how this will be accomplished.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

Re: Embedding a Data Studio report into a webpage

Top Contributor
# 33
Top Contributor

@Dev3lop S thanks to the magic of the Internet, your original response was:

Self-promotion, like.., Like you being the only person leaving a signature? But hey I'm not going to call you out on not only being wrong in most cases, and looking like a fake account owned by potentially someone who's just building a PBN with links, I won't mention or research those facts because I feel, you're going to do you, and I'm going to do me. 

Outside of that, I don't do Google Data Studio Consulting. So, I'm just helping. 

I appreciate your desire to push content and be updated, but SEO is SEO is SEO is SEO. 

Your SEO: Is not disguised. Calling me out for self-promotion. Mate, don't take things personally. It's not wise to speak negatively to others on the internet.

So you're slandering me and expecting me not to take this personally?

This forum has rules. Stick to them.

Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 34
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

I'm simply offering solutions, and don't care for the +1 but when I see a +1 broken, and clearly wrong, it's important to offer next steps. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> If I'm wrong, tell me directly.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

The correct answer was incorrect and has been for months, I also talk to google about the product advancements, stop acting as if you're on a silver plate because you sit in here answering questions with a few words and old logic.

When I stop telling the truths, will you stop taking it personally?

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Personal attacks on other community members are against forum guidelines.

Top Contributor
# 35
Top Contributor

What is wrong with you?

The question was (paraphrased): can you embed DataStudio on your site?

The correct answer (by me and others) has been: not in the short/mid term but on the roadmap.
On August 4th, Google made a too-optimistic announcement of new features including embedding that was quickly rolled back, with the official position on embedding being "coming soon". And it is still the case, as confirmed by the Analytics product and marketing team. I happen to have privileged relationships with product owners and I use them (where allowed by NDAs) to keep the community updated here. Silver platter? Please.

There is no plan or conspiracy to "farm links" or "increase ranking". I could not care less about SEO. My signature is automatic with each post and reply I make. That perk has been earned through extensive contribution here. If you want one too, may I suggest you start contributing to this community in a constructive manner? 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 36
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Why not just say the last paragraph first? Why not just add more than a sentence for correct answers? There's more to a solution that just telling people no. Nothing is wrong with me, stop trying to take personal stabs at me, it's not effective. Tell your mate the same. Try to keep it off my personal life and maybe we can wrap this up.

Community Manager
# 37
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

As a reminder, please keep this discussion civil and on-topic. There is no place for personal attacks here; everyone is here to learn and share their knowledge. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 38
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Looking forward to seeing the "embed" feature soon. That will be a game changer for sure. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 39
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A release date or even date range would be appreciated so we can plan around it. Thanks!

Google Employee
# 40
Google Employee

Hi all we released this feature (embedding reports) today:

https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/7450249?hl=en&ref_topic=7442437

Thanks for your patience!