# 11
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

+++++++++++++++1

Highlighted

Embedding a Data Studio report into a webpage

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 12
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

++1 ♥︎ - we have several large retail customers and government agencies that would like this feature. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 13
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

+1 for me and my students too!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 14
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Julien Coquet, 1 month ago this same topic was going on, and the Google Data Studio team replied to it, and said it was around the corner. I've emailed back and forth with Google Data Studio Team regarding embedded google data studio!

There was a beta invite >1month ago. We should revise this asap to show end users that this is not correct. 

What are your sources?

Thanks, 
Tyler Garrett
Founder
https://dev3lop.com

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 15
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Smiley Happy Mimoune D! Nice to see you again mate.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 16
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I just add a redirect to the report Eg: Yoursite.com/Clientname/DS

When a client goes to Yoursite.com/Clientname/ they are presented with a log in screen. Once logged in it goes to Yoursite.com/Clientname/DS which I 301 redirect to the clients report . I set the report to allow viewing only if someone knows the link. 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 17
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

100% of the .gov agencies I've worked with have rules regarding data encryption that far exceed any internet data sources or BI platforms. Everything is nested on their local machines and managed onsite, or next door in a room you can't get in.

I'd be interested to know what government agencies are actually going to use Google Data Studio and what their data governance looks like. Sounds like an interesting topic with huge consequences.

Tyler Garrett

https://dev3lop.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 18
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

+ 1 for me too!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 19
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Dev3lop S , GDS is not the solution for that particular scenario, we are just a construction company, and any cloud solution is a no go, everything should be on-premises. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 20
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ah - that's too made Mimoune, sorry to hear about those restrictions. I bet there will be some sort of offline formula that will make this possible - it seems you would just need to be hosting that back-end. I wonder if Google has that in the cards!

For me, I'm getting a good kick out of it with my personal website and products. Hope you're doing well though. I realize just now you might not know that I'm responding now to you on my company email address, and not my personal profile.

Mimoune, you and I had a bit of a good chat about all of this in a similar thread! 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+tylergarrett Alright - late here, have a good night!

Take care.