1.4K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Embedding a Data Studio report into a webpage

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ok, for starters, you guys at Google Data Studio team have just made my life so much easier. This tool is amazing. I can't even tell you how much time I spend downloading data and using excel to present it in easily digestible ways for clients. This is going to become my clients AdWords and Analytics dashboard. I love it.

Ok, so onto my question; I want to embed these reports into my own website, and have my clients log in with their users and have access to their reports. Is there a way to embed these?

Seriously, Data Studio is now my new favorite Google Product. You've shaved hours off my month, freeing me up to take on more clients, or spend time with my daughter, instead of crunching data and formatting it. This is truly awesome.

3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff S
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not in the short- or mid- term i'm afraid.

VP & Chief Evangelist at Hub'Scan | Contact me
Level 80 Digital Analytics Warrior, KPI Therapist and Keeper of the One True Tagging Plan
Highlighted

Re: Embedding a Data Studio report into a webpage

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Just love this product.  15 years in BI and it was worth it just for this moment.  Simple and easy to use,  if we could embed this in a website then home and dry, it would be the killer product for so many of us to get simple and visual interesting stats quickly published.  A tiny url would good as well

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any updates on this by chance? We would love to be able to use this functionality in our apps

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Max L

it is still under private beta, hopefully we get something very soon, 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Any way to get in on that beta?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What would long-term look like then?  A year or 6 months?  This is core functionality that would be needed to create usable live dashboards...thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just wanted to add another voice to the chorus crying out for this feature! It's a must for sharing these beautiful dashboards with colleagues and clients

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It would be a tremendous feature, would love to learn more about what goes in to it.  What are the challenges -authorization, rendering, etc?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Totally agree, this product is fantastic but I would really enjoy having the functionality of embedding it into a webpage! Please add this!!