1.7K members online now
Ask questions about Data Studio
Guide Me
star_border

Email alerts

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can I trigger auto-alerts from Google Data Studio to send email alerts to specific users based on specific conditions or thresholds in the Data Studio report/dashboard?

Email alerts

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

This would be a highly useful feature, one we are looking for as well. 

Email alerts

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Please let me know if you find this option in DS. I will also keep you informed.

Email alerts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I have been looking for a way to create alerts too but it looks like it is not possible. Would extremely useful to have this...

Email alerts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone found a way to trigger alerts?

Email alerts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If Data studio doesn't have the capability to do this, can you recommend other applications where we can create a dashboard that can trigger alerts? Not necessarily an email alert, it can also be an alert in the actual dashboard itself. Appreciate your help! Smiley Happy

Email alerts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same kind of problem as you guys. If there is any kind of solution for this I would be glad to take part of the information Smiley Happy 

Email alerts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can do this in Google Sheets - Google App Script (Tools >  Script Editor) would allow you to make a script that emails people based on values in the sheet. See here for documentation on the sheets and gmail script functions: https://developers.google.com/apps-script/